From the Netflix of fitness videos, to looking your best on a tight budget, here's a look at a few good reads I came across this week.
1. I go through phases with the gym. One month I'm a gym rat, the next you won't catch me in sweat pants—and, um, what diet? And with this weather? Don't even get me started. Enter FitFusion—a new streaming service that's like Netflix for fitness videos. With big-name trainers like Jillian Michaels and Billy Blanks, and at only $6 a month (compared to an $80-a-month gym membership), it's hard to pass this one up... [PureWow]
2. Speaking of mula, every 20-something year old—heck, everyone—should read this story on living paycheck-to-paycheck and how to make it work. [Refinery29]
3. And, if you're on a budget, here are 11 tips for you to look your absolute best on a dime. [WhoWhatWear]
4. My girlfriends and I discussed this the other day at brunch: how the heck do you make restaurant-style, perfectly poached eggs? Finally, Leaf TV has the answer for us! [Refinery29]
5. Spring is upon us—yes, it's true—and what better time to get a start on cleaning our closet (to make room for new purchases, obviously)? Out with the old, in with the new. Here are 7 signs it's time to clean out your closet. [WhoWhatWear]
6. I love to cook, but I'm not big on baking—it just seems so messy and there's too much measuring involved for my liking. I'll settle for a bag of Pepperidge Farm Double Chunk cookies any day. That's until I heard about the "skillet" cookie. A huge chocolate chip cookie in a skillet? Say. No. More. Get the recipe here. [PureWow]